Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Loan FAIL

I am trying to use this blog as an inspiration: 1. to pay off my current debt and 2. to save money. By doing this, I hope to reach my goal of buying a house. My current living situation is less than perfect. It has it's pluses. The biggest being that I live for free.

Between my boyfriend,myself and our two dogs there just isn't enough space. We don't even have enough space for our clothing. At this very moment, I am starring at a pile of clothes in our living room. The lack of room makes me feel so claustrophibic. The biggest reason I hate the lack of space is the fact that it always looks messy.

For quite some time now I have been considering getting a line of credit or a loan to pay off my debt. Today I took some action and put the wheels in motion. Well the verdict is in. I applied for a loan and I was...DENIED. Apparently, I make too much money to qualify for a loan. Makes total sense.

Now I am praying that this experiment works!

No comments:

Post a Comment